Main Point: This Easter receive God’s love because God, the creator of all things, knows us and understands us.
Jesus is God Incarnate
- John 1:1-14. Jesus is God. AMEN.
- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
Jesus humbles himself to redeem whosoever
- When Jesus was with the Father in heaven, He was in the form of God because he was God, as part of the Holy Trinity.
- Jesus voluntarily took the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of men.
- Jesus humbled himself and became obedient even unto death.
- When a father raises a son and then sends him off to the military then to war for their country.
- Then the son dies at war as a hero saving others.
- This hurts the father but leaves the father proud and makes sure his sons name lives on.
- The reason God understands us, is because God did exactly this so that we may have eternal live.
- God the father sent his only begotten Son, Jesus to a war zone (battle between darkness and light)
- In order to save lives Jesus himself died for others
- Now, God the father is proud of his son and as vers10 says in Philippians 2:10.
John 3:16. For God so loved the world, He sent his Son………….
- God understand us:
- God created us
- Jesus died for us
- Like an earthly father sending his to war, God sent his son to conquer sin and death.
- God loves us
God understands us.
- Even to the point that God understands it when we are lonely, or feel abandoned.
- The last thing Jesus experienced before he died on the cross. Was loneliness, abandonment!!
- Let’s read it: Matthew 27:42-51.
- God gets us and loves us. And the crucifixion is proof that God once us to be close to him.
- How are you responding to this great Love?
- When you receive God’s love and worship Him in spirit and in truth, you will be satisfied.
- Those who have a heart for God, will find the joy and peace that everyone longs for.
- Be hungry for more of his presence, more of his love.
- And be ready to be transformed.
- Our God understands us.
- Receive his unconditional Love.
- No more running away from God who Loves us and understand us.