-Family Game Night on Saturday night July 16 at 6:30pm.
-Family Camp Mandatory meeting on Saturday night July 16 at 6pm.
-Prayer meeting on Sunday night from 6pm to 7pm. Upcoming dates: July 3, July 10.
-Thank you to all Volunteers that have been loving and serving our adopted community during our meal program. Contact Sam Lopez if you have questions about this outreach that will go through July 8, 2022.
-Camp private room forms are still available, fill out a private room form if you would like to reserve one for summer.
Camp. Camp dates are Monday July 18 to Thursday July 21.
-Youth meet every Saturday at 6:30pm, 3rd Saturday of the Month at the Youth meeting is at the community center
-Pray for HCC and Open Hands Community Charitable Services as we prepare to expand our service to the community.
Main Point: Never forget all that God has done for you. It is important to remember because it builds faith for the next battle ahead.
Foundation Scriptures: Joshua 23:1-3; Joshua 25: 1-5.
- Remember all that the Lord has done.
- Remember the answered prayers and when God intervened for you and your family.
- Choose this day whom you will serve and do it at 100 percent.
- Never forget God answered prayer on Abortion. 50 years of prayer answered. Never forget.
- Never forget when God protected in the car accident.
- Never forget when God brought you out of debt and financial distress.
- Never forget all the prayer request God has answered.
- Never forget the Cross and the Salvation through Jesus Christ.
Scriptures about not forgetting and being thankful.
Psalm 103:2. Don’t forget what God has done to benefit you.
Psalm 107:1. Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.Psalm 95:2. Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving.