-Prayer meeting on Sunday night from 6pm to 7pm. Upcoming dates: March 20,April 3,April 10,May 1, May 15, June 5, June 12, July 3, July 10.
-Family Night Saturday night at 6:30pm (April 30, 2022). Join us for fun and fellowship.
-Camp private room forms are still available, fill out a private room form if you would like to reserve one for summer
Camp. Camp dates are Monday July 18 to Thursday July 21.
-Youth meet every Saturday at 6:30pm, 3rd Saturday of the Month at the Youth meeting is at the community center
-Pray for HCC and Open Hands Community Charitable Services as we prepare to expand our service to the community.
New Year: Taking Spiritual Ground pt10- The Recap
Main Point: In 2022, take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom. We are soldiers in God’s army. We are called to shine the light of righteousness to the world.
2 Timothy 2:3-4. We are soldiers in God’s army.
John 8:12. Jesus is the light of the world and those who follow Jesus will walk in this light.
Matthew 5:16. Let your light shine by showing good works that glorify the Father.
Defining the concept “Taking Spiritual Ground”:
- When darkness is defeated and light of righteousness takes over. Darkness must yield to the name of Jesus.
This is taking spiritual ground.
- When a soul is saved
- When sin is defeated
- When a healing occurs
- When a prayer is answered
- When we serve and love other people
How do we take spiritual Ground?
- A good connection (a strong relationship with God)
- True Praise and Worship
- Being a light on the battlefield (thru serving and loving others)
We started this series with two questions
- Can we take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom? It is our destiny
- Why should we take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom? Because we love Jesus
- As we end this series on ‘taking spiritual ground’, I want to take a moment to emphasize a few points that God has laid on my heart to remind me about our destiny as a church.
- It was prophesied around 30 years ago, the HCC would be a lighthouse in the community. It’s coming. Get ready to shine. Get ready to take spiritual ground.
- God has made it very clear through prayer and confirmations that this church will impact lives outside these 4 walls.
- And last but not least, As we love and serve people outside these 4 walls, then God’s supernatural presence within the 4 walls will explode.
- I truly, with all my heart believe in these 3 concepts. Get ready. The launch pad is set. We are go for launch to take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom.
- It won’t be easy but never forget these two scriptures.
- Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
- Isaiah 54:17. No weapon form against me shall prosper.
- So whenever we hit a road block as we work for God’s Kingdom, push through because in Christ Victory is assured.