- Youth meet every Saturday at 6:30pm, 3rd Saturday of the Month at the Youth meeting is at the community center
- All day prayer meeting coming in February. More details soon.
- Monthly Church Strategy sessions coming soon. (Strategies on impacting the community and strengthening the local church body).
Recap series: Taking Spiritual Ground
- For such a time as this. A phrase of Destiny.
- Do not be distracted. We are people of Destiny regardless of circumstances.
- We have a free will choice to walk in Destiny for God’s Kingdom.
Main Point: In 2022, take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom. Jesus is the light of the world, so darkness must yield to the name of Jesus. We have a free will choice to walk in Destiny for God’s Kingdom
Why should we take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom? Because we Love Jesus.
Can we take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom? It is our destiny.
- Put yourself in a position to walk in Destiny: You have a free will choice.
- Peter 2:8-9. If you accept Jesus as Lord of your life, then you have put yourself in a position of destiny. You are destined for eternal life. You are not destined for death and hell.
Story of Jonah:
- Jonah 1:1-17. Nineveh needed spiritual awakening. The city was in darkness but God destined Jonah to be the instrument that would take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom.
- Jonah 3:1-10. Nineveh repents and God gave mercy to Nineveh.
- Jonah had a calling, a destiny to accomplish certain things for God’s Kingdom. (like we do)
- Jonah had a free will to obey or disobey. Jonah disobeyed and suffered the consequences.
- Jonah then obeyed after realizing disobedience leads to bad consequences.
- The result of Jonah’s obedience was that darkness in Nineveh was replaced by righteousness (repentance). Spiritual ground was taken.
- If you make bad choices, if you disobey God’s leading in your life, then the destiny God has planned for you will either never come to pass (because you have a free will), or will come to pass later after consequences (like Jonah).