-Prayer meeting on Sunday night from 6pm to 7pm. Upcoming dates: June 5, June 12, July 3, July 10.
-Volunteers to serve the community will be needed weekday mornings between June 6 thru July 8. Sign up sheet is available.
-Camp private room forms are still available, fill out a private room form if you would like to reserve one for summer
-Camp dates are Monday July 18 to Thursday July 21.
-Youth meet every Saturday at 6:30pm, 3rd Saturday of the Month at the Youth meeting is at the community center
-Pray for HCC and Open Hands Community Charitable Services as we prepare to expand our service to the community.
Main Point: Be contagious for God’s Kingdom. The world needs to hear the bold truth about Salvation in Jesus name.
- Contagious Faith
- Contagious Love
- Contagious Hope
Series Review: What can we learn from the early church as we read in the book of Acts?
- Week 1: The early church was totally dependent on being led by the Holy Spirit
- Week 2: We learn the following from the early church: Go, Don’t be Afraid, expect to be criticized, focus on the goodness of God.
- Week 3: We learn the following from the early church: Holy Spirit empowerment, they had a desperation that produced prayer, they had faith that produced obedience, they had passion that produced unity, they were concerned for their neighbor and had everything in common.
- Week 4: The early church was positioned to proclaim the Good News.
- Week5: The early church was contagious. Contagious Faith, love, and hope
Luke 2:36-47. Once people began to accept Jesus as Savior and being filled with the Holy Spirit, the early church became contagious.
- Instead of hoarding, let’s give. (This is contagious Love)
- Instead of living in fear, live in hope. (This is contagious Hope)
- Instead of turning away, turn toward your neighbor (This contagious Love)
- Instead of staying home, go to the prayer meeting. (this is contagious Faith)
Luke 3:1-11. This was the first miracle by a person that was done in Jesus name. This miracle caught the attention of the people and the religious leaders. This miracle had contagious faith, contagious love, and contagious hope
- This world really needs contagious faith, love and hope. Jesus is the answer and the true hope of the world
- It is time to be contagious and take spiritual ground for God’s Kingdom.
- Do not be afraid. Make an impact by being confident and proud of being a child of God. Be contagious.
- The early church teaches us that boldness and confidence in Christ is contagious.
- Persecution is part of the journey but victory is also assured. In Jesus name.